Key steps towards active longevity in the KME system
A path to active longevity is a systematic, consistent and regular care of one’s health. Implementation of the project “Active Longevity” implies the necessity of drawing up and implementing a personal program for control, maintenance, and correction of health issues. While developing and promoting the project “Active Longevity,” the KME allows conducting regular assessment of the state of a person’s overall condition, taking measures for timely correction to balance all body functions and systems.
Assessment of the state of the body's functional systems.
- Assessment of the state of organs and tissues within functional systems;
- Assessment of the state of the nervous system;
- Assessment of hormonal balance;
- Assessment of the body's immune status;
- Assessment of adaptation reserves of functional systems and organs.
Assessment of psychological state:
- Reactions to external and internal psychological factors;
- Degree of stress - loads;
- Formed psychological programs;
- The main reasons for the formation of the depressive states;
- Formed mechanisms of psychological defense.
Psychological state is represented not only by emotional state, but also impacts to health and social adaptation. KME allows to identify connection between personal psychological characteristics and interconnections with society; and impact of environment to these processes that finally makes effect on functional state of human health.
Recommendations for correction of traditional methods and components of a healthy lifestyle (HLS):
- Food products;
- Products that support activate or slow down the metabolism;
- Selection of necessary micro-and macro-nutrients, vitamins;
- Drainage (excretory function of the body), removal of excess and toxic metabolites;
- Recommendations on physical activity.
The possibility of functional correction of the balance of physiological and psychosomatic processes using the method of "compensation" in the KME system. "Compensatory correction" with the application of the KME system for restoration of physiological and psychosomatic processes balance is based on the effect of the interrelation of activity of biophysical processes reflected in their electric fields. Compensation in KME aims to correct a balance of the electric field of the process, which is in interrelation with the physiological process.